- In a “no call, no show” situation on pick up day, boxes will be donated and are non-refundable. Please be sure to mark the pick-up date and time in your calendar or contact us to make alternate arrangements for pick up.
- In the instance where a customer cannot make it to pick up their Good Food Box due to unforeseen events, please contact your local area representative or email email@example.com with as much notice as possible to make alternate arrangements.
- Vernon , customers have until 6 pm on pick-up day to either pick up their boxes or call/ email to arrange pick up the following morning at All Saints Anglican Church from 8:30 to 9 am. Boxes left unclaimed will be donated with no refund.
- Lumby, customers have until 1pm on pick up day to either pick up their boxes or contact their local area representative to discuss alternate arrangements. Boxes left unclaimed will be donated with no refund.
- Armstrong , customers have until 4pm on pick up day to either pick up their boxes or contact their local area representative to discuss alternate arrangements. Boxes left unclaimed will be donated with no refund.
- Falkland , customers have until 4:15 pm on pick up day to either pick up their boxes or contact their local area representative to discuss alternate arrangements. Boxes left unclaimed will be donated with no refund.
- Westside , customers have until 4:30pm on pick up day to either pick up their boxes or contact their local area representative to discuss alternate arrangements. Boxes left unclaimed will be donated with no refund.
- Silver Creek , customers have until 6:45pm on pick up day to either pick up their boxes or contact their local area representative to discuss alternate arrangements. Boxes left unclaimed will be donated with no refund.
- Enderby , customers have until 4pm on pick up day to either pick up their boxes or contact their local area representative to discuss alternate arrangements. Boxes left unclaimed will be donated with no refund.
- Ordering deadline and payment deadline is Tuesday the week prior to pick up each month. No exceptions.
- Please have proof of purchase on hand on pick up day.
- To keep costs low for everyone, the contents of each box is standardized by the Good Food Box. No substitutions.
- All credit card transactions are subject to a 3% additional processing fee.
Privacy and safety issues are important to us, and to that end we’re pleased to offer a variety of links to Internet resources, within this website.
We make sure that our email list follows all applicable laws regarding email lists. This includes signing up subscribers and giving full options for control and unsubscribing to our email list subscribers.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs and platform types. Personal Information includes only your name, email and phone number, which you submitted to us through the “Contact Us” form on our website.
Use of Session Cookies
Session cookies are also called a transient cookie, a cookie that is erased when you close the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from your computer. They typically will store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user. In an effort to improve the quality of our website, we might use session cookies when you use our website.
Submitting “Contact Us” Form
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, we use Non-Personal Information to help us improve our services. We also aggregate Non-Personal Information in order to track trends and analyze use patterns on our website.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In case we chose a newsletter sign up option on the website, as the user, you have the right to opt out at any time of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional e-mail.
Welcome to The Good Food Box website. Our website is provided exclusively to assist customers in gathering information about our products. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “The Good Food Box” refer to https://goodfoodbox.ca. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the website and/or mobile site via phone, and/or through our agents.
This website and related platforms are offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website or related platforms. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this website or its related platforms signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. Be sure to return to this page to review the most current version of the Agreement.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that:
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will use this website in accordance with this Agreement;
- You will only use this website to make legitimate requests(s) for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- All information supplied by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete;
Use of Mobile Site
The Good Food Box’s mobile site is provided in the same way, for the same purposes, and under the same conditions as the website. By accessing or using the mobile site in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use the mobile site.
The content and information on this website, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or units obtained from or through this website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
Our Rules and Restrictions
Separate terms and conditions will apply to any services that you select. Please read these separate terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions as outlined by The Good Food Box, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with our rules and restrictions regarding use of our services. You understand that any violation of any such rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of our services.
Trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be protected by trademarks or are trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any The Good Food Box trademarks or third-party trademarks.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Good Food Box, its contractors and its licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the website and services, including but not limited to out of your violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions.
The Good Food Box (Vernon, BC)